WordPress Plugin: Mass Page Remover
Mass Page Maker made it easy to add pages, now Mass Page Remover makes it easy to delete them.
A simple admin panel interface, MPR gives you a starting ID and ending ID as well as a form for specific page IDs. The lower portion of the window displays a browser of pages and posts, making it easy to find the correct page to delete.
- After activating the plugin, navigate to the admin panel interface, where the options can be entered to remove the required number of pages or posts.
- View the page list at the bottom to see which pages you want to remove.
If the first page ID is
45 and the last page ID is
51, the pages that are deleted are
You want to remove pages
5 - 10, but also
14, 16, 19. Enter this:
First page ID: 5
Last page ID: 10
Separate pages: 14, 16, 19
Caution: This plugin is extremely powerful. A slip of the mouse can cause your blog to remove many more pages than you intended. Read the options carefully before removing pages.
- Copy the folder mass-page-remover into your WordPress plugins directory (wp-content/plugins).
- Open the WordPress Admin Panel and activate the plugin.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel for Mass Page Remover, where you can remove all the pages you desire.
While monetary gain was never my intention, if you wish to donate to the plugin, please send PayPal donations to paypal [at] wesg [at] ca.
What is the purpose of this plugin?
As a compliment to my earlier plugin that inserts multiple pages, this plugin *removes* multiple pages or posts in an easy to use way.
What options are available?
In the interface panel, you have the ability to customize the page removal process.
You can change:
- Starting ID of page
- Ending ID of page
- Specific IDs separated by commas
Click for a larger view.
v1.0 –– July 9, 2008
* Initial release
* Cleaned up code and readme file
v1.2 — August 9, 2008
* fixed the post browser
v1.3 — November 13, 2008
* updated post/page browser
* fixed error when this is the only plugin installed
* brought the plugin up to WordPress internationalization standards
v1.4 — January 6, 2009
* Updated for WordPress 2.7
* Add localization capability
v1.6 — July 13, 2010
* Updated for WordPress 3.0
* Assorted bugfixes
v1.7 — March 14, 2011
* Updated page id handling
* Fixed function reference error